Need To Have
- Fusili Pasta - 3 cups
- Carrot - 1 medium chopped
- Red Capsicum - 1/2 chopped
- Green Capsicum - 1/2 chopped
- Fresh Or Frozen Green Peas - 1/4 cup
- Onion - 1 medium chopped
- Tomato - 1 chopped
- Garam Masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chopped Coriander Leaves - 1/4 cup
- Garlic Cloves - 4
- Chopped Ginger - 1 tablespoon
- Cashews - 6
- Chilli Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Cook the pasta as per instructions with some salt and a teaspoon of oil, drain the water and keep and grind the ingredients given under to grind without adding any water. Heat some oil, add the onions, saute for 2 minutes, then add the ground mixture, saute for 2 more minutes.
Now add both the capsicums and carrot, saute for a couple of minutes, then add the peas and tomatoes, mix for a minute, add half a cup of water, cover and cook till the vegetables are done. Then add the garam masala, mix and finally add the cooked pasta, mix for a few minutes on reduced heat. Lastly mix in the coriander, serve it warm.
Cook the pasta al dente, can use even pasta shells.
It does not require any side dish, if needed can serve a raitha on the side.